When on a vacation...
- You rarely ask for assistance, enjoy researching and booking your own dining reservations, and prefer to not be bothered.
- You appreciate having a professional's advice and absolutely rely on handholding along the way.
When it comes to planning a family cruise...
- You prefer to go with groups and always travel with family and friends.
- The less people the better! You prefer to do your own thing as a family.
- You look forward to trying out local restaurants when visiting a destination, enjoy exploring what's new on the buffet, and don't like to be pinned down to a specific dinner time.
- You enjoy formal meal service and experiencing all of the dining venues on the ship. Room service on the veranda is as fun as an excursion.
What is your ideal lifestyle on vacation?
- You are always on the move! Rise and shine for yoga and finish the day at the casino or in a bar after midnight. Then you are so worn out by the end of the day, you can sleep anywhere.
- You may be slow to start your day but have it packed full of activities up until time to head back to the stateroom to get dressed for dinner. You like space when you sleep; sharing beds or sleeping on a top bunk doesn't work for your family without complaints.
When packing clothes for the trip...
- You don't mind re-wearing clothes and even send dirty clothes to the laundry.
- You plan on having a different outfit for the majority of the days. And everyone brings a different pair of shoes to match each occasion.