Royal Suite on Celebrity Cruises
Royal Suite Cabin 1116 on Celebrity Equinox
Photos taken August 2017
Photos taken August 2017
We stayed in Cabin 1116 on Celebrity Equinox, but it's practically identical to other Royal Suites on the Solstice ships. So, what do you get when cruising in a Royal Suite? Explore in detail the amazing amenities that come with this beautiful suite and here are the amenities Celebrity Cruises lists:
- Royal Suite is listed as 538 sq. ft. Veranda 195 sq. ft.
- Personal butler service 24/7 for assistance with unpacking, in-suite lunch and dinner, espresso and cappuccino
- Dedicated private restaurant, Luminae, reserved exclusively for all Suite Class guests
- Access to the exclusive lounge, Michael's Club
- Priority check-in at boarding & early debarkation
- Unlimited dining in all specialty restaurants including lunch, dinner, and one Champagne High Tea
- Complimentary Premium Beverage Package for all guests in suite. Minors will automatically receive a Premium-Non-Alcoholic Beverage Package
- Complimentary unlimited Internet access
- Stateroom setup of one bottle of vodka and one bottle of scotch or gin with mixers, a choice of spirits and wine
- Reserved theatre seating on Evening Chic nights
- Luxury bath amenities & plush robes
- Premium Reverie® Dream Sleep System™ customizable mattresses Celebrity eXhale™ bedding, pillow menu, plush duvets and pure cotton linens
- Private veranda with whirlpool and lounge seating
- Marble master bath with whirlpool tub and separate shower
- Fresh flowers
- Welcome bottle of Perrier-Jouet
- Complimentary laundry service twice per cruise
- Daily Delectables rotation of savory and sweet snacks
A few weeks prior to sailing, your personal Shoreside Concierge will reach out to you. This is your chance to ask questions, make specialty dining reservations, request favorite beverages for your refrigerator, specify pillow preferences, ask for extra towels, or discuss onboard special occasions, just to name a few. Additionally, you'll also discuss your stateroom bar setup. It comes with two bottles of liquor but they will happily swap out wine or other choices.
Our butler during our Celebrity Equinox sailing in August 2017 was Emir and he was excellent! Whatever we asked for, he never said no and brought it before you could blink.
Dining and Bar Area
The living area itself is spectacular. For a couple or a family there is plenty of seating and open space. You don't feel like you are in a confined cruise cabin at all. The sofas are extremely comfortable. Use the dining table for seated meals or tea service. Your butler will set it beautifully for these occasions. We loved having the extra storage in the bar as well.
Not only do you have unlimited access to Michael's Club for beverages along with a Premium Beverage Package, but you also have a small refrigerator in your suite. This is stocked before you come on board and restocked daily by your butler. If you get thirsty at night, you won't even have to leave the stateroom. Anytime of day, easily grab a cold can of soda or beer to take out on your veranda. Celebrity Cruises features Coke brand products and they offer an amazing selection.
The Royal Suites on Solstice class ships have two bathrooms. The second is a powder room and doesn't include a shower or tub, but it's spacious enough for extra storage and more privacy. Showering and bathing are in the enormous bathroom connected to the master bedroom.
Bright and airy, the master bedroom in this suite is wonderful! Between the desk, the end tables and the huge walk-in closet, there is plenty of room to unpack, organize, and spread out.
This is a cruise ship bathroom?! It's unbelievable and gorgeous. With so many amenities, including luxurious bath products that get refreshed daily, you may love this bathroom more than the one you have at home.
Picture yourself in a whirlpool tub overlooking the blue waters of the Caribbean or the magnificent glaciers in Alaska.
Continue to Celebrity's Ships, Dining and Entertainment.