Royal Suite on Celebrity Cruises
One of the top suites on Celebrity Cruises ships, the Royal Suite costs a bit more for the premium experience but if you have discerning tastes, you will not be disappointed! Take a photo tour and review of a Royal Suite on Celebrity Cruises.
See here for perks and more details on the Celebrity Cruises Royal Suite. Then, get ready for premium butler service on Celebrity Cruises! Discover unique requests to ask your cruise butler. Have you stayed in a Royal Suite on Celebrity Cruises? Take a minute to add it to the cruise cabin tracking list so future cruisers can see your review.
Royal Suite Cabin 1116 on Celebrity Equinox
Photos taken August 2017
Photos taken August 2017
We stayed in Celebrity Cruises Royal Suite on Celebrity Equinox in 1116, and it's practically identical to other Royal Suites on the Solstice ships. So, what do you get when cruising in a Royal Suite? Below are the amenities Celebrity Cruises lists from their website:
- Royal Suite is listed as 538 sq. ft. Veranda 195 sq. ft.
- Personal butler service 24/7 for assistance with unpacking, in-suite lunch and dinner, espresso and cappuccino
- Dedicated private restaurant, Luminae, reserved exclusively for all Suite Class guests
- Access to the exclusive lounge, Michael's Club
- Priority check-in at boarding & early debarkation
- Unlimited dining in all specialty restaurants including lunch, dinner, and one Champagne High Tea
- Complimentary Premium Beverage Package for all guests in suite. Minors will automatically receive a Premium-Non-Alcoholic Beverage Package. (See a breakdown of what's included in a Celebrity Cruises beverage package here.)
- Complimentary unlimited Internet access
- Stateroom setup of one bottle of vodka and one bottle of scotch or gin with mixers, a choice of spirits and wine
- Reserved theatre seating on Evening Chic nights
- Luxury bath amenities & plush robes
- Premium Reverie® Dream Sleep System™ customizable mattresses Celebrity eXhale™ bedding, pillow menu, plush duvets and pure cotton linens
- Private veranda with whirlpool and lounge seating
- Marble master bath with whirlpool tub and separate shower
- Fresh flowers
- Welcome bottle of Perrier-Jouet
- Complimentary laundry service twice per cruise
- Daily Delectables rotation of savory and sweet snacks
When in a Celebrity Cruises Royal Suite, a few weeks prior to sailing, your personal Shoreside Concierge will reach out to you. This is your chance to ask questions, make specialty dining reservations, request favorite beverages for your refrigerator, specify pillow preferences, ask for extra towels, or discuss onboard special occasions, just to name a few. Additionally, you'll also discuss your stateroom bar setup. It comes with two bottles of liquor but they will happily swap out wine or other choices.
Our butler in our Celebrity Cruises Royal Suite on Celebrity Equinox sailing in August 2017 was Emir and he was excellent! Whatever we asked for, he never said no and brought it before you could blink.
living and dining area
The living area itself in a Celebrity Cruises Royal Suite is spectacular. For a couple or a family there is plenty of seating and open space. You don't feel like you are in a confined cruise cabin at all. The sofas are extremely comfortable. Use the dining table for seated meals or tea service. Your butler will set it beautifully for these occasions. We loved having the extra storage in the bar as well.
Not only do you have unlimited access to Michael's Club (now known as The Retreat Lounge) for beverages but you also have a small refrigerator in your Celebrity Cruises suite. This is stocked before you come on board and restocked daily by your butler. If you get thirsty at night, you won't even have to leave the stateroom. Anytime of day, easily grab a cold juice, soda, or beer to take out on your veranda. Celebrity Cruises features Coke brand products and they offer an amazing selection.
This is the BEST feature when cruising with your family! The Celebrity Cruises Royal Suites on their Solstice class ships have two bathrooms. The second is a powder room and doesn't include a shower or tub, but it's spacious enough for extra storage and more privacy. You'll do your showering and bathing in the enormous bathroom connected to the master bedroom.
Bright and airy, the master bedroom in the Royal Suite is wonderful! Between the desk, a vanity, end tables (with drawers) and the huge walk-in closet, there is plenty of room to unpack, organize, and spread out. Escape without leaving the room to the veranda just steps away. I love heading outside first thing in the morning to feel the ocean breeze while on a cruise.
This is a cruise ship bathroom?! It's unbelievable and gorgeous. With so many amenities, including luxurious bath products that get refreshed daily, you may love this bathroom more than the one you have at home.
Picture yourself in a whirlpool tub overlooking the blue waters of the Caribbean or the magnificent glaciers in Alaska.
Continue to Celebrity's Ships, Dining and Entertainment.